Monday 25 January 2010

Presentation Document Workshop



500 x 185) (1024 x 378)
Presentation Document launch and workshop took place on the afternoon of the 25th of Jan with Alexandra Antonopoulou

In basic terms, the purpose of the presentation document is a structured way to record my own thoughts, process and performance throughout the project. Initially, and to kickstart the document will be used to establish what styles, sensibilities , influences and interests i have. In addition it will

- asses my tasks and methods
- Interpret and decode my own process
- explore and outline the role of making
- Question and find links
- elaborate and amend my brief
- Determine a personal connection with the project... does the work represent who i am? A continuing personal statement.


The immediate results of brainstorming are my interests in design, typopgraphy, type as image, material, photographic based work, strong realtionship of form and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment